This year has definitely started like no other. It's only March and I already feel like I need some vacation time! A lot of ups and downs, but I have felt the love of my Savior stronger than ever this year too... Isn't funny how that seems to work? This year I decided I would have as a goal to read the Book of Mormon everyday, even if it was just one verse! And then I don't know what happened, is it because I feel closer to Heavenly Father, and feel his love more deeply,that Satan feels he has to try me a little harder? Or was it that these things would come to pass anyways and Heavenly Father knew that I would not be able to have gone through these things on my own, therefore the prompted me to seek him more diligently? Needless to say, I am so grateful for the love I have felt,and for the answers that await me. I had been so blind on some aspects. I think it is amazing how our Savior can use us as tools for his work,even when we feel so unworthy of it. I feel a stronger sense of my purpose on this earth, my own purpose, not just as a mom and a wife, but as how I am to be the mom and wife he would have me be. I should stop...maybe that would help stop the crying....
I just want to let all my friends know how much I appreciate them... even if I can't see them,even if they are far away. Sometimes looking at your posts reminds me that the purpose of this life is not the one the world would have us believe it is! And that makes me so happy! I will post again soon, laundry and dishes can't keep me away forever!



No comments:
Post a Comment