




Christmas was good for us this year,nobody at the hospital, nobody sick,and Shay even got some vacation time, which was very nice! We were able to spend a lot of time together as a family,and go on some outings. We spent Christmas at my sisters house, we had a few friends over on Christmas Eve, and did a Secret Santa. I've been getting Shay for three years now, which some people think its somehow "worked out", but it works, because he is one of the harder people to shop for. Then on New Years we were at our Branch Party, Shay was actually the DJ, which always has its disadvantages( Who do you dance with when your husbands doing the music?) But we squeezed a couple of 'forros' in there.
Daniel is seven months now, and I can't even believe it! It's gone by so fast! On other news, we cut Samuel hair this last weekend, much to his dad demise! He was the one almost crying. But I think it looks great, ill have to get some pictures and post them later! Hope all of you had nice holidays!
1 comment:
Dani is so cute! I think Joshua and him would be good buddies. So would Lucas and Sam. They are both so cute and look a lot like you, kind of a mixture of you two. Your hair looks long too, it looks nice. I'm trying to let my grow but it feels like is taking f o r e v e r!! Loved the photos and the update. So hard now to get things like a blog done w/ 2 kids, huh??
Post a Comment