Tuesday, March 16, 2010


As my friend, whom I stole the quiz from,said, I haven't done one of these in a long time..

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary?
I can't remember the exact date right now, but I think it was July 18th 2004.

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary?
May 28th...five years already!
3. How long have you known your spouse:
I met him on June 15 2004...so almost 6 years

4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged?
Hahahaha, this one always brings a smile on my face....about 3 weeks!

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time?
I was going out with one of his friends, and I invited him to an Institute country dance, he brought Shay along..lucky me!

6. What is you and your spouse's full names:
Jennifer Caroline Hartel Taylor
Shay Rene Taylor( he might kill me if he finds out that I wrote Rene down!)

7. Do you have any children:
Yes
8. How many - boys/girls:
2 adorable boys!
9. Do you have any house pets:
No, well yes, a goldfish..but we forget she there half the time...
11. Do you live in the country or town/city:
City...but Shay misses his country roots

12. What are some of your favorite activities together:
We love going to the movies, but now it's usually a kids flick. We like going out and getting something to eat,and going for drives,specially on Sunday afternoons.

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot:
San Diego,CA is my favorite so far...

14. When did you first kiss?
It was our first official date, and he went to drop me off at my house, and we kissed by the front door!

15. What church do you attend?
LDS Church

16. Did you get married in a church?
We were sealed in the Salt lake Temple and had a reception at a Church/Tabernacle in Sugarhouse


17. What town is your current address at:
Salt Lake City,UT


18. Do you work or stay at home:
I work at home..with my two boys! kkkk

19. Where did you go on your honeymoon:
San Diego, that's probably why its my favorite vacation spot!

20.What was the funniest gift you gave when dating?
I can't remember giving any funny ones...

21.How long have you been together?
Almost 6 years

22. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We met, and four days later had our first real date...

25.Where do you each work or go to school?
Shay works at Adaptive Design group..although that will change very soon,and is going to go to UVU on the fall.
I plan on star taking classes again for my CDA ( Child Development Associate) and work with Preschool kids

26. Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
I think sometimes the fact that our cultures are so different makes us not understand each other, or make it harder to do so.

27. Did you go to the same school?
No

28. Are you from the same home town?
Nope, or same country for that matter!

29. Who is smarter?
I think he is definitely more street smart than me, and I'll say that we are both equally smart...

30. Who is more sensitive?
Me..

31.Where do you eat out most as a couple?
As a couple?We really like Noddles and Company,and they are also pretty kid friendly,but we love all kinds of different places

32. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Indiana...

34. What attracted you about him/her?
His personality. He could dance pretty good. His eyes. His smile. his sense of humor. The fact that he could play the guitar. Those are all things that got me interested on him, there are lots of other things I love about him.

35. Who does the cooking?
Me, except for tacos, that's his thing,and grilling too

36. Who is more social?
Shay can strike up a conversation with absolutely anyone! But we are both pretty sociable


37. Who is the neat-freak?
Me..although I think I'm starting to rub off on him

38. Who is more stubborn?
I think he is, but he probably thinks I am

39. Who hogs the bed?
The one who really hogs up the bed is our 3 year old...but maybe I hog the bed, but he definitely hogs the covers!

40. Who wakes up earlier?


Usually he does for work, but we both wake up with the alarm, and on weekends its Daniel who wakes us up!

41. Where was your first date?
We went to eat at a weird Greek restaurant and then went bowling at Fat Cats

42. Who had more boyfriends/girlfriends?
He did...definitely

43. Do you get flowers often?
I used to all the time when we were dating, and I usually get them on b-days and such, but he still surprises every so often


44. How do you spend the holidays?
We are usually home with my family, we tried going out to see his family last Thanksgiving but it didn't work out

45. Who is more jealous?
I am, and sometimes it makes me mad that he isn't ...at all!

46. How long did it take to get serious?
Being that we got engaged three weeks after we met....I would say it was pretty quick!hahaha

47. Who eats more?
I think its pretty equal, although he will say it's me

48. Who does the laundry?
I usually do, but he helps when I ask him

49. Who’s better with the computer?
He is, and I am happy I don't have to really learn all the hard stuff, because he knows it all.

50. Leave a piece of advice for the other couples:
I think learning to grow together is important,making sure you make time for each other and validate each other feelings and ideas!

Here's who I tag: I don't even know who reads this anymore, but I would like anyone who still does to do it!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker