Saturday, May 30, 2009

Four Years together!

On Thursday we had our 4th Wedding Anniversary.We went to dinner at an Italian place called Setebello. It's a little place that does authentic Italian pizza and appetizers. They also have really good gelato! The only thing that made me sad was that, I've been felling pretty sick to my stomach last few days, so I really have to watch what I eat! I think I might be lactose intolerant right now...so anyways, it's hard for me to see all the food and not eat it all, but Shay kept me in check. We had a good dinner, and it will probably be the last one we have to ourselves in a while ( That is of course if you don't count all the yummy hospital dinners they bring you! hihihi)
The last four years have been so great! Not the easiest, but definetely the best! I have learned so much about life,and love,and myself. I love Shay more than I could ever think possible. It's impossible for me to think of life without him. We usually don't exchange gifts, but we always do something nice, like flowers or a card, and usually a letter. I love the fact that since we met we write to each other. Given when we were dating, it was about a letter every few days,and now it's down to mostly special occasions. But we still do, and I have a big shoebox with all of them. It think it will be great for our children and grandchildren to look at them someday and be able to see a little bit into our lives. This years letter was really good!
Thanks amor, te amo muito,muito,muito
Sempre Sua
Tati!



No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker