Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I will miss him!






I have a friend of mine that had her second baby about 3 weeks ago.Her oldest boy is about Sam's age, and she said she is so sad! The reason being, her oldest boy doesn't want anything to do with her anymore. Since the new baby is home, all he wants is Dad.I guess that happens sometimes, and I know it's pretty normal behavior for a toddler. But still,I am already lamenting the fact that that might happen to Sam.What if it does? What would be better? Him wanting only me(like it has been lately) and me not being able to give him the time or attention he wants, or him hating me for the time being and being fine with just anybody else? I have a hard time picturing either, but I guess we'll find out pretty soon. While that doesn't happen, I am having fun ,like in these pictures we took last night. He was hugging and kissing me, and having tons of fun making faces in the mirror. Samuel is such a special soul, I will never forget the feeling I had when Shay gave me a blessing right before I went in for my C-section. He said Sam was special and he was here for a reason, and that everything would be fine. That and some other answers I've had, make me sure of the purpose of this little boy on earth.
I am getting more anxious, just knowing when Daniel will be here has its good side and its bad side. I have to keep my mind busy, so not to think too much about what will happen.For some reason, I am a lot more woried about anything going wrong this time around, maybe its because I do know what will happen, and if anything different happens I will think there's something wrong...ko, here I go again, overthinking the whole thing. I really need more faith. I would ask all of you to keep me and my family in your prayers this week, hoping everything will go all right for little Daniel and me. Hope all of you have a great week, and weekend, who knows how long it will be before I post again!


3 comments:

Patty said...

Those are fun pictures!!! I'm sure Daniel and Sam will be bff!!

The Bryan's said...

It's June 5th!!!! yay!!!!

The Bryan's said...

Where is Daniel???

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker