Friday, May 22, 2009

Can't wait for June 5th !





I was just looking though some pictures of when we had Sam,and wondering how it will be this time around. This is the longest I've been pregnant, because Sam was born at 37 weeks ,to the day, at 3:30 am. To tell you the truth, I would love if my water broke again this time, anytime now...like right now....or maybe not. When my water broke, it wasn't that big gush of water everywhere...it felt like I was peeing in my pants.So it wasn't really an embarrassing moment, or something really uncomfortable. The good part now is, that once it happens they will take me in and we will have a baby in a couple of hours , as opposed to 27 hours later...I hope that does some good in the recovery process. Yes, it is a surgery, nothing compared to a vaginal delivery, but, compared to my first time, I am hoping it will be better. Hopefully I won't be so exhausted, or hungry, or thirsty, and its kind of nice knowing what will happen. So we'll see, until nothing else, here we go June 5th!


1 comment:

The Bryan's said...

I'm excited with you! It is such a wonderful time and I totally remember the agony that I was in just waiting for Joshua. I had a vaginal delivery after c-section and I liked it ok. It was a different experience. Enjoy your last few days of "peace"!!! Hehehhe....

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker