By the way....this is what happens when you leave a toddler unattended and she thinks your lotion is gel!
So, nothing really interesting or new to post....Our computer has some issues right now. A lot of issues..and I can't download any pictures, or burn cd's, or open certain websites...and it is really slow! It has been driving me crazy! Hopefully we will get it fixed this week. In the meanwhile, I got done cleaning up the baby's room. I also already moved the changing table and a rocking chair that were in Sam's room over there.I moved some of Sam's furniture around, and his room is a lot bigger now. He absolutely loves it! He plays in it a lot more. I also organized the garage, which is now his playroom. It has his little tent, a TV with a VCR ( my sister has tons of cartoons on tapes!) a little slide,and pretty much all his toys. I had been wanting to do that for a while. And now, with winter here, and it being so cold to take the kids outside a whole lot, it came just in time. We have Raquel( my niece) over at the house three times a week for a few hours, while my sister is at work. Sam really loves that, now every morning, one of the first things he will ask me is : "When is Grandma and Raquel coming over?" ( of course what he really says is " Cade a Vovo e a Leli?")
It seems they are getting along a lot better now....most of the time! Raquel was usually the now that bothered Sam, but lately, Sam has really been on her nerves. He will hit her when he's mad, push her, take her toys and run away.And she always wants to hug him and say sorry, and all he says is NO! All the time!
I think it has something to do with the baby coming. He is definitely crying for some attention right now, and he can feel something is going on. We talk about the baby a lot more now, especially with him. I can see that on the days I spend some time with just him he seems to do better.So..these are my dilemmas. But I am really excited for Daniel to get here. I am not at that point where I just want him to be here yet. I'm enjoying my pregnancy(although I am not enjoying the lack of clothes) and I want to paint and decorate his room. There is a lot to be done. And I am happy I have the time to do it right now. It actually has gone by so fast. And there are quite a few things going on on the next few weekends. I feel that if I blink my eyes for too long, another month has gone by and nothing got done. And I seriously doubt this baby will make it to June....I am betting he comes on our wedding anniversary, May 28th. So another good reason for me to get started and get done with all I have to do.
Of course in my innocent little head, I wish I could get all that done, and then do some scrapbooking( it has been forever!) but I don't know if I will be that lucky. Especially now with all my scrapbooking supplies down in a closet, not in the room with a table that's always available.....
Oh well, life goes on. And I should too...Sam is too quiet...I should go check on him!



3 comments:
Nossa Jenny, como vc eh dedicada! Eu ando numa preguiƧa de fazer qualquer coisa aki em casa...acho q eh pq eu to numa de soh querer ler, entao enqto eu nao termino um livro eu nao paro e daih eu jah quero comecar lendo outro! EU preciso urgentemente dar uma organizada por aki tb...e vc me inspirou estando gravida e tendo um toddler em casa..it can't be that bad soh com a TIffany! hehe...Boa sorte com todos os seus projetos!
Beijos!!
Criancas danadinhas... Eh normal eles pedirem por atencao.. mas quando o bebe nascer vai ser mais facil.. eh soh faze-lo participar de tudo... Daniel nasceu dia 28 de maio... ia ser legal se o seu Daniel nascesse tb... by the way.. adorei o nome.. hehehe... bjos e um bom fds!!!
I like the first pic. Kids are tons of fun, huh??!! I hope your pc gets fixed soon...I can't live without a computer...
Post a Comment