Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some pictures...

So, here are some pictures from the last few weeks. I had to download them on my sister's computer and then put them in a cd so I could have them....we will probably be without a computer for a couple of days over the weekend because Shay is going to fix ours. I really hope it works..our computer has not been itself for a while now..hihihi.
Anyways, hope you guys enjoy the pics!



Raquel was really enjoying the fact that Sam was actually letting her brush his hair.




Don't they look so cute?




This is Sam's version of fishing! He finds a stick and puts it in the water..ta-da! He's fishing! The funniest part though? We have never been fishing with him! It's just something he saw on a cartoon!



There he is doing it again!

1 comment:

The Bryan's said...

Cute photos! Its nice that Sam has a friend that he can play with so often. Lucas has no friends...:(

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker