Here is Daniel Jacob at almost 20 weeks. This one shows his face with a hand on his eye.

Ok, so Shay hasn't had the time to mess with ultrasound video.... but I did get the pictures. I know ultrasounds are, as my friend says, a science for mothers-to-be...it seems we are the only ones that can tell where their faces and hands, etc, are. But I hope you cans see some of it. I didn't get a picture of when they show that it is a boy..but trust me...it's a boy! We are really excited that Sam will have a little brother to play with.
Also, last night Shay was able to feel the baby move for the first time. I was getting really frustrated that I would feel him all the time, and I would ask Shay to put his hand on my belly and say: "Did you fell that? What about that? No?! " And I know that with Sam I started to feel him move at about 20 weeks, and it took another month or so before Shay could feel him too. But since this time around I have been felling him for almost a month it seemed it was taking too long. Nevertheless,he felt a couple of kicks last night. Daniel seems to be the most active right when I lay down to go to sleep.
When I ask Sam now where Daniel is, he points to my belly. But he also tells everybody they have a Daniel in their belly! He did this morning with my mom, my sister and my brother in law. So I think to him, it's all pretty much a game right now.
I did star cleaning out the room that will the the baby room. And he seems a little intrigued by what is going on...but he just seems to enjoy all the boxes moving around, and having Grandma here almost all day. She helps me move boxes and most of all, throw away stuff. I am a pack rat by nature..and I keep everything! She has helped me put a perspective on things and be like...You don't need that! Throw it out! I have a hard time deciding things like that on my own. I am so glad that I have my family here with me. Without their help it would be so much harder!!!
I did start freaking out a little bit last night. I started thinking about how now, I will have to watch 2 kids. And I remembered those first weeks with Sam...they were hard. No sleep, no break...and now I will have to do it again..but with a two year old running around the house...it's a little bit scary. But, I am so glad I will have him on summer, when school is almost out. And I also have my sister to help me. Bless her house with a big backyard and a trampoline...I can see that there is where Sam will spend most of his summer days.






2 comments:
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you! Daniel is a beautiful name. It was almost our name for Joshua. Well, it will be hard in the beginning but you will adjust later. I'm only adjusted now and Joshua is 4 months old! I'm glad you have all your family around. It will be great. Enjoy Samuel and rest a lot. I wish I would have a girl but I'm very happy with my boy. So in the end it always works!
Que emocao o primeiro ultrassom ne? Que fofo!! Menina e um trampolim? Posso ir ai no verao? :)
beijusss
Post a Comment