Thank You everybody for all the comments, and for showing your concerns through calls and e-mails. Shay got out of the hospital on the 24th,just in time for Christmas Eve.He was still pretty weak and in a lot of pain. He slept for most of the 24th,25th and 26th.We did go out on the 26th because he was feeling extremely bad he had not gotten me me anything for Christmas, and he really wanted to go outside. So, we went out for a little bit on Friday and by Saturday he was felling tons better. My parents and my sister left for Disneyland that morning.We were supposed to go too,but after being in the hospital we decided we would not go anymore because he needed to rest. But Saturday came along, Shay felt a lot better and he said, why don't we just go?After a lot of talk, we decided we would try and go. We left on Saturday at about 5:30pm, stopped in St.George at a friends house for the night and left the next morning at 7am. We made it there at about 12:30pm. That day we ended up driving up the coast and going to San Diego,which I love, probably because it's where we spent our Honeymoon. We stopped at Mission Bay and the sun was setting, which made it all the more beautiful...Sam saw the ocean for the first time, but since he couldn't get in I don't think he realized what it was. He LOVED playing in the sand though! We the spent the rest of the week at Disneyland,including New Years. It was a lot of fun! We were supposed to come back Friday, but we were so tired we stayed another day just to relax. We left on Saturday morning and got here at about 11pm.
There are only a couple of pictures here form Disneyland because, most of the good ones are still in our other camera,which my husband shot using a RAW format other than JPEG,which means I don't know how to convert it, which means I will have to wait for him to do it! But all is well now. We are starting to get back to our normal routine....or trying to anyway( Sam slept until 10:30 this morning!!!That never happens!)



2 comments:
Que bom que shay esta melhor e que vcs tiveram uma fun week...Feliz Ano Novo pra vcs!!!!
I'm so glad everybody is well and healthy. I loved to read how you guys met. It made me want to write about how I met Curtis but I'm so boring and not romantic at all that it would not be fun to read...heeheh
Post a Comment