Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shay is home!

First of all, Thank you for all you prayers ! They found out Shay just had a rare kind of viral meningitis, not bacterial, which made us all breathe a little easier, and is not nearly as contagious or dangerous as they though. That was a good scare! Shay is not doing so well yet. He is in a lot of pain still, but better overall. And they let him come home, which just made my Christmas this year!
So , overall I am very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that care so much about us. I could not ask for anything more this Christmas...Merry Christmas....Feliz Natal! Lots of happiness to all during this holiday season!

4 comments:

The Bryan's said...

I'm glad he is home. I hope you will be able to enjoy time together now. You and the baby are ok, right?

The Bryan's said...

I'm glad he is back home. Hope you can finally enjoy late Christmas! You and the baby are ok, right?

The Bryan's said...

sorry, didn't notice your posts were saved for later....hheheh :)

The Bryan's said...

How is your family doing? Haven't heard from you in a while...hope everyone is better!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker