Well, what do you know, a couple of weeks ago I was able to find some cool rocks for it. Now, I don't encourage this mean of getting the rocks, BUT I could not help my self. We were on this cool little river, with the best little rocks. My sister was in town for the week, and she actually got the idea. So we put the kids to work at finding smooth little stones.
Lets just say that when we were done my sister bag was VERY heavy!
Then today when my boys started to get bored, I remembered the bag of rocks and decided to get to work.
![]() |
| Here they are halfway done |
![]() |
| We decided to do some numbers too |
![]() |
| And some I love you's |
![]() |
| And never mind that this is what my porch looked like afterwards. |
Tomorrow we're going to be in Denver for the day. Shay has to go get a Passport there, and me and the kids will come along. I've never been, so I'm excited. Especially since Denver just opened an Ikea!!Yea!( me doing a happy little dance!)
Have a good weekend everyone!










2 comments:
You also kept my rocks!!!! Bring them when you come over next week! Then we can do mine together! Yours are sooooo cute!
That's a very cute idea! I can't wait for Lil to get to that age where she won't try to eat the crayons and lick the paint! lol
Post a Comment