Because I get to see these two little guys doing this!
Yes, they're sitting right below our bathroom sink( sorry for the terrible pic, but I was hiding, if they see me taking a picture, they'll stop and say cheese,and I really wanted to get this on camera!) Daniel had a book and he wanted somebody to read to him, I was running around, as I usually am, getting things ready for the morning. So Sam decided to sit next to Daniel and "read" to him.
It was so sweet! One of those moments that I get to see how they'll be best friends growing up. I love mornings, even when I don't love mornings!
And I love afternoons too, because I keep seeing these cute faces!



1 comment:
Nossa, como eles estão lindos!!
São estes momentos que nos fazem ver o quanto valeu a pena ter dois filhos próximos um do outro.
O Hemrique adora a irmazinha dele, sempre fica dando beijinhos nela e a fica procurando em todo lugar. Quando ele faz algo legal sempre chama por ela, muito fofo.
O bom é que eles não serão apenas irmãos, serão sempre grandes amigos!
Já estava com saudadades de ter noticias de vocês! Bjks
Post a Comment