I can't believe it's December already! This year has gone by extra fast for me. I'm almost glad its over though, I'm ready for a New Year and a new beginning.
Here are some pictures of our trip to Indiana. For those who didn't know, we went there for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun, but didn't exactly enjoy getting stuck on a snowstorm on the way there! (we drove 3200 miles!) But we made it! When we came back I couldn't wait to put up our Christmas tree. I really like it, specially the glow the lights give out. I enjoy sitting in our living room, with just the tree lit up and watch a Christmas movie. I also want to go to Temple Square and enjoy the lights. We haven't been in a couple of years because it was so cold and Daniel and all. But Thursday is looking really nice, we might have to go do that. Hope all of you have a good Holiday Season, it's only now finally starting to feel like Christmas to me. Love, The Taylor's!



1 comment:
Just got home from a stay at the ER w/ Lucas because he had a allergic reaction to gluten. It was so nice to see your comment on my blog! I wish I had a Brazilian friend close by....if you ever want to visit Arizona you know you are welcome to stay here!!
Post a Comment