They're growing up so fast, and I wish I could freeze time just for a little bit. I can already see they are going to be such good brothers. Sam loves taking care of Daniel, sometimes too much even ( He doesn't want Daniel to cry, at all) and Daniel thinks Sam is the best thing in the world! They love to play together,and laugh together, and it will be wonderful to see them grow up and enjoy each other. By the way,we took this picture Sunday morning before church, Sam liked the fact that they had matching white shirts and a vest, I guess I'll have to get Daniel a tie!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Greer!!
12 years ago



2 comments:
HANDSOME BOYS! Tá a versao menino sua o Daniel! E o Samuel a do Shay! Rsrsrsr.s..LINDOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! O Daniel tá muito fofooooo!
Daniel is soooo grown up! He is so handsome! I have been super super crazy busy but it was fun catching up. I loved all the pics!
Post a Comment