Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day and more




OK, I really don't have a lot of patience for writing right now, but I wanted to post some pictures. The day before mother's day our branch had a brunch for all mothers who had kids in the Primary. We had some really good food, and we got to make some picture frames. Sam insisted his be green, since that is his favorite color, and apparently everything he wears, eats, drinks or plays with needs to have something green in it . He actually did it, ok, so I helped write his name, but it turned out really adorable! I'm so proud of him, and how he is becoming one precious little man!
The other pics are from mother's day, and they looked really cute, again...like I said before, I wish I could freeze times sometimes.
Will post more later, and oh yeah, Happy Birthday to me today! Everybody hates me for it, but I will say it anyway, I'm starting to feel old! I'm 25, have two kids, and have been married for 5 years..wow, life goes by really fast!













2 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

Feliz Aniversario Jenny! Eu sei bem como eh estranho ver o tempo passar e vc um dia parar pra pensar, nossa, jah tenho essa idade e tudo isso acontecendo em minha vida! As vezes eu preciso de um tempo pra tentar fazer sentido de tudo! Mas se ao menos tudo estah bem e vc estah feliz, eh o que importa! Espero que seu dia seja especial e parabens pelos filhinhos, eles estao mto fofos!! E vcs nao tem mais vindo pra Kamas???
Beijinhos

The Bryan's said...

Wow, loved to see all the pics and the update. It's crazy how life is busy huh...Sam is so tall and cute! Loves their pics, I think they would have fun playing with Joshua and Lucas. Your hair is long again, it's pretty. I'm trying to let my grow out too and its terrible! Loved the Halloween pics!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker