Sunday, September 6, 2009

A little bit of everything!


I just realized i have so many random pictures, it's easier to make just one post with a few ones that wouldn't fit anywhere else.

Girls Night Out, dinner at Applebee's and a quick stroll at the mall..


This is what my bathroom looked like a few weeks ago, they had to redo the flooring, and it ended up being a good thing, 'cause now I have vinyl instead carpet in front of my sink!

This is my little rock star. He loves any guitar( or in this case Shay's mandolin) or actually any musical instrument!


This picture is a couple of weeks old, but he had a cute half smile!

5 comments:

Kika VilaNova said...

ai adorei as fotos! e jantar no applebees.... adoroooo!!! Menina que fofo teu baby, já está tão grandão! estou devendo uma visitaaaa :)

beijaum Jen :)

Ashlee said...

I can't believe how fast your baby has grown, crazy! Your boys are adorable.

The Bryan's said...

O Lucas nao e muito chegado na escola ainda nao. Mas tb tadinho ele tem outros problemas pra lidar que fica mais dificil pra ele. Ele faltou a semana passada toda e acho que vai faltar essa semana tb pois esta doente :( vai ser terrivel ter que comecar tudo de novo. E otimo ter mais tmepo sozinha com o Joshua. Voce vai gostar, e dificil. Super dificil pra mim ainda, mas sei que e o melhor pra eles ne. Me conta como foi depois. O Dani esta um gatao!

Raquel Pimentel said...

Os dois estão linnnndos e enormes!!! Como eles estão crescendo rápido.. Nossa!!!

The Bryan's said...

Daniel is so big! I miss Joshua Mateus when he was like Daniel now. Joshua e um terror agora! Nice pics. I would hate to have carpet in the bathroom. Nice change!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker