We had been to the Open House on Tuesday to meet his teacher and his classroom.At first he would let go of me, but then, at the end it got a little better. On Thursday, he started to cry as soon as I told him it was time to go to school. He wanted me to stay with him, he wasn't really believing the fact that I would leave him alone. The teacher had to take him in, and he was crying, a lot..... But when I went to pick him up. He had the biggest smile. He was there, standing outside, in a line against the wall. Just like a big boy, he waved bye to his friends and to his teacher. It made me so happy, he told me : "I went to school Mom, I stayed in the class with the lady, it was really cool!"
I'm so proud of him, my little big boy. Sometimes it still doesn't sink in that I am a mom of two kids...sometimes I don't feel " qualified" for the job, but they always remind me of how much it's worth it!
Waiting to go in, this Dad asked his kid to talk to him, tell him he would be his friend, so maybe he would stop crying...it didn't work



1 comment:
How are you doing now handling the boys? Isn't nice to have Sam in school in have some time for you and Daniel? I like it better now but still worry about Lucas in school. Everything will be ok although I still feel funy sometimes.
Post a Comment