Not really in the mood to blog...just wanted to post pictures from yesterday at the Zoo. It was a perfect day for it!No crowds, nice weather.We took Grayson there since he left today back to Indiana. We will miss you buddy! When I got home though my body was definitely telling me, no more walking!!! I was beat! Sam enjoyed the animals more this time around, but he was not a happy camper at the Carousel!Other than that he loved running around and especially riding the train!
He was trying to catch the little bird, can you see it?
Oh my Gosh...this last week I have started to feel a lot more tired, can my face tell?
Grayson being a little Chinese man!
The giraffes were so cute!
The penguins had tags on their wings, and Sam kept telling me that they were hurt and that they had band-aids on their arms!Cute!
Following Uncle Grayson
I love these couple of pics, he was paying so much attention to these monkeys!
Cute pictures!! I love how fascinated Samuel looks as he observes the animals. I love the zoo, it will be so fun taking our future children there someday.
o shay tira otimas fotos do sam!!! By the way.. eu peguei sua mensagem. Obrigada pelo tel da sua amiga que faz salgadinhos, depois vou dar uma ligada para ela..
Sam is just a cute little guy! I think he would be a good friend to Lucas. I loved all the pics, always fun going to the zoo. You still look really good! How is the baby coming?
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! I love how fascinated Samuel looks as he observes the animals. I love the zoo, it will be so fun taking our future children there someday.
o shay tira otimas fotos do sam!!! By the way.. eu peguei sua mensagem. Obrigada pelo tel da sua amiga que faz salgadinhos, depois vou dar uma ligada para ela..
Sam is just a cute little guy! I think he would be a good friend to Lucas. I loved all the pics, always fun going to the zoo. You still look really good! How is the baby coming?
Post a Comment