I guess now I'm ready for Daniel to come....or as ready as I'll ever be to change my life again. Lots can be said about how having a baby changes your life. And it does. Life after Sam was so different, but it was so good too. With all the hard work came the rewards. And my heart grew with so much love, it seemed impossible. And now I am facing that road again, were I am thinking: " How can I love another child this much? How is it possible to divide my attention with yet another kid,and a very demanding one but the least(newborns are that way!) ?"
Please, don't think I already don't love Daniel,because I do, with all my heart. But there is that moment when you see your baby and instantly everything changes. And now I am just wondering how is it that it changes when you have your second child? My sister tells me that life changes a lot when you have your first kid, but even more when you have your second...I can see that happening. But I am still curious as to how it will happen. Sometimes I start thinking about all the changes this will mean, and I start freaking out. And be reminded, I have a lot of support around me.My parents literally live across the street, and my sister lives 15 minutes away. What would I do without them? I think maybe I would be having a mental breakdown. But I just needed to vent, Daniel is coming...and I can't wait to meet him.
I started my weekly appointments now, which brings more the fact that it is getting close. And I have been having contractions on and off( mostly Braxton Hicks) for the past week. We scheduled my C-section for the 5th of June, a Friday. And it would be so nice to have him come then, but I will be honest and tell you, I feel this baby coming in a week or two tops! I hope I'm wrong, but there is this little part of me, that's getting bigger everyday,that is very done with being pregnant! I haven't really had any complications, or any hard symptoms, but it's problably the extra 32 pounds of weight, and the fatigue, and bending down( which is pretty impossible) and the potty breaks at night....well, you know. I hope I don't sound cranky, I'm not that bad yet. But trust me I'm getting there!



2 comments:
It's like having a new roommate..you end up doing her dishes and cleaning her mess, hehehe jk!
By the way, I just realized Daniel will be born the same day my brother-in-law and my twin nieces were! Cool huh! I am wishing you a happy transition to two kids! luv luvs!
I'm so excited for you! Enjoy every second!!
Post a Comment