Friday, May 15, 2009

Pictures



I can't believe how the weeks are going by so fast and so slow at the same time. I can't wait for Daniel to be here, but also want him to wait until the scheduled date( Because it would be so much easier!) These pics were taken last Saturday, at 35 weeks. I am feeling a little more tired now, and it kind of sucks wanting to do more, but really not having the energy to do it. Sam has been in an extra cuddling mood with me for the past few days, as if he knew he has to take it in now. He will come hug me and kiss me out of nowhere,and sit on my lap,and kiss my belly. I really love it. I know I will miss him so much for the first few days.I am used being around him all day. The longest I've ever been apart from him were 3 days and 2 nights, and it was hard.I know everybody else will be taking care of him, but as a mom,you're always worrying in the back of your mind. I guess that's just part of it.
Tomorrow is my birthday, and I am excited! We are having some friends over tonight, and tomorrow we will go see angels and demons.I really enjoyed the book,and I like the fact that they kept Tom Hanks as Prof. Langdon, so we will see it it matches my expectations. Have a fun weekend everybody!


1 comment:

Ashlee said...

That is so sweet of Sam, precious! Happy belated Birthday!! We went and saw Angels and Demons this weekend too, how did you like it? I thought it was pretty good, better than The Davinci Code movie. As always though, the movie is never as good as the book.

Cute pictures!!! And hang in there, I have no idea how being pregnant feels but from all my sisters I know that the last month is pretty tough, as far as being tired and carrying the baby. Good luck!!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker