Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Daniel's room


Here are some pictures of Daniel's room. It's pretty done, with the exception that I can't find a rug for it.And when he comes the bassinet will be in my room. I really loved the way the colors in the room turned out, Thanks amor for painting it! The little Teddy Bear in his crib we made at Build-a-Bear when Grayson was out here. We made one for Sam when we were pregnant. This time around, Sam helped make the bear and he loves holding it and saying he made it for Daniel, cute!
In other news, the last couple of days have been pretty miserable for me.We've had temperatures go up in the 90's,and no cooling system!They are supposed to turn it on today, but, the worst has passed. This pregnancy has definetely made me more hot. I already ussually sleep with the fan on in my room, but the last couple of nights, specially last night, were terrible. It was hot all day outside, and it didn't get any better at night. Finallly, at about 12:30 am last night, Shay found a way to put our circulator on the bedroom window, and he tied it with the cord from the blinds so it woulnd't fall.It was sucking a little bit of fresh air from outside and bringing it in. After about half an hour, you could breathe in the room again...I was already getting ready to go sleep downstairs( It was a little cooler) I know today is not supposed to be so bad, so I'm glad.




2 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

Ficou lindo o quartinho!!! Mto bom gosto! Aposto q agora vc tah ainda mais anciosa, neh?! E esse calor deve estar sendo horrivel mesmo...eu lembro na minha gravidez como foi...mas vc jah estah na reta final, entao aguenta firme!! Estou aki anciosa pra conhece-lo! Estaremos torcendo pra q tudo corra bem!!
beijos!

Gbryan said...

I love the green. Good Job for your husband! I did Joshua's bedroom totally different from Lucas and I loved that I took the time to make something special for my second baby.

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker