So , we finally fixed our computer.He is not slow and temperamental anymore, but, we still don't have all the programs that we need installed.That's ok, this is so much better!
It's been a while since I had taken a picture with my belly, so here is one. It's from last Friday,at 28 weeks. I am planning to do a photo shoot this weekend with my dad. I love pregnancy pictures, and I don't want to wait until I look swollen and my belly button looks all weird and sticking out ! (Trust me, it looks crazy, and it's all ready getting there!) I also want to take pictures of Sam, because he is growing up so freaking fast! It's like every day it's a new word, and a new thing he does, and I blink my eyes and he's not doing those cute little things he did anymore...there are new ones every day! Am I making any sense? Anyway, he is becoming a little man, and he is definitely showing signs that he knows something is coming, but that's another post. hope you guys have a great weekend!



1 comment:
What a cute belly!! Wow its getting close. Love the pic! Great to know everything is going good.
Post a Comment