That's what we got today while we were in church..snow! They said it was going to rains, and maybe snow in the valley..but we had a good couple of inches in the car when we got out of church!That dampens my spirit so much! I loved the fact that we had daylight savings time already,and that it was spring, and it was getting warm, and that I actually didn't have to wear pants( they are uncomfortable! even maternity ones!) and today it snowed. Not only that but I went online, and it said it will rain and snow all week. Maybe I should just be grateful for all the moisture we are going to get and shut up, we do live in the desert after all, and gosh knows how the summer creeps up so fast with its 100 degree weather. Still, what do you do with the kids?
We let them paint a lot, and lick the batter of our chocolate cake! Oh yes, we let them have sword fights in our living rooms!



1 comment:
Yah what is this snow all about anyway, it's ridiculous that the sun keeps playing tricks on us getting us excited about spring! Whatever!
Post a Comment