Saturday, December 20, 2008

My new haircut!


Ok, so...so much has happened in the last two weeks that I don't think I will talk about it all. Mostly what happened was that both me and Sam got really sick a couple of weeks ago. He had a fever for about a week together with this rash that made it look like he had chicken pox, and I had a really bad cold/flu. The worst part was that I couldn't get better any faster only being able to take Tylenol, and Sam wasn't really sleeping at all. Nevertheless, this las week was a little better, it was a little crazy at work, but at least I don't have to work until the 5th now! I also got a very good Christmas gift this last week that came in a way of a surprise. One of my best friend that lives in Brazil was able to come for Christmas.Her parents live right across the street from me,and seeing her after about 4 years just made my Christmas so much more special.
But I guess the title of this post is about something completely mundane, my new haircut. I got it cut yesterday. I've been wanting to do it for a while, and going to the hairdresser with my mom and sister , they gave me the encouragement I needed. I'm not sure sure Shay really likes it, he keeps changing his mind, but my hair is the only thing I can really change! And it grows so fast that I really don't have time to regret it. So what do you guys think? Let me know, up to now, with the exception of Shay, everybody loves it..but it's still growing on me.....

4 comments:

Helga said...

I love it! But I think you should dye it Red, like you had before, it would look SOOOOOOO funky! I'd love to see that! Love ya!

Patty said...

It looks great! You are so lucky that your hair grows so fast! But I'll be honest, I really like when your hair is on the medium size or longer, it makes you look very young (which you are, hehehe). Anyways, I'm glad you and Sam are better!

Audrey Holjeson said...

Q coragem mulher!! Eu admiro isso em quem consegue fazer mudancas radicais no cabelo assim! Quem sabe um dia eu consiga! Eh q eu nao acho q meu cabelo cresce rapido o suficiente pra eu nao me arrepender! Mas ficou bom pra vc sim! Te deixou com cara de mais velha!! hehe...E q pena q nao deu pra nos vermos esse fds...a gente passou por aih mas foi uma correria!
Beijos pra vcs!

The Bryan's said...

I love the hair cut!!! If I had good nice hair I would do something like that. I'm glad to hear Sam is doing better. I hope your husband gets better soon. Sick on Christmas time not fun at all. Also when my husband gets sick it is almost worse then the kids getting sick. Take care and I hope you all feel better son!!!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker