Christmas Tag:
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, real ones make too much of a mess
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving
4. Do you like eggnog? NO!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? A Ken doll
6. Hardest person to buy for? Probably my brother in law
7. Easiest person to buy for? Samuel
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, a cheap Wal Mart one, I really want the Willow Tree one
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think there was one
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Can't really pick one
12. When do you start shopping? It depends..this year it was on black Friday, usually I like to be almost done by Thanksgiving.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? This is going to sound weird,but,we got a recipe for a Broccoli casserole from a friend a few years ago, and my sister makes it on Thanksgiving and on Christmas, and its one of my favorites ever!
15. Lights on the tree? Yes, white ones.
16. Favorite Christmas song? It changes every year. I'm not sure which one it is this year yet, but I am really liking Michael Buble Christmas CD.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home!
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Prancer, Comet, Vixen, Dasher, Dancer,Cupid, Donder and Blitzen..and Rudolph.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Used to on Christmas eve, now, Christmas morning. But we always have Secret Santa on Christmas Eve.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The materialism, and commercialism. The craziness of rushing to buy presents and not even making time to think of the real reason of CHRISTmas!
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? My tree is red and gold right now, and I really like it.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Just food in general.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A calm,peaceful season.And being able to spend time with my family and friends without worrying about anything. ( I know...its impossible not to worry about anything...but that's why that is my wish!)
I tag: Anybody who reads this!



4 comments:
Eita que legal o teu tag! Menina eu acho que eggnog eh tao nojento, nao entendo mesmo! Eu gosto de comer ovo SEM SABER que a comida tem ovo, so o nome eggnog ja entrega, heheheh :)
Espero que o Natal de voces seja maravilhoso, and worry free :)
Ho Ho Ho!! Jenny, how's everything? I hope Shayzinho is feeling better! Love ya!! :)
eita Jen, agora que falastes que vais cortar os bebelos, eu to doidinha pra ver como ficou! coloca fotinhas :)
beijaummm
Todos os brasileiros que conheco detestam eggnog. Bom conheco poucos mas deve ser uma coisa de cultura sei la. Gostei do seu Post. Vou tentar achar tempo pra colocar no meu. Ja escolheu nome pro seu nene? Vai saber quando se e menino ou menina? Hmmm...estou anciosa pelos nenes dos outros pois tenho saudade de estar gravida. Ve se pode eu so reclamava gravida e agora sinto falta....:/ lol! Tenha um otimo natal!!
Post a Comment