Monday, December 22, 2008

Meningitis!


I will make this post really quick because I'm exhausted, but I just wanted to let everybody know that Shay is in the hospital with meningitis. It came almost out of nowhere, apparently that's what Sam had a couple of weeks ago. But now it seems Shay's meningitis is bacterial, so we are also treating Sam at home for that. I would ask for your prayers for him and Sam and me( I am hoping and don't catch it, and also that I don't have to start antibiotics). It has been really though actually, because the pain medications are not really doing anything. We hope he will be home for Christmas, but we don't know yet. Thank You for those who already knew about it and offered to help. I know your prayers will help! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Helga said...

Jenni:

I hope everything gets better for Shay, Sam and you... I know it might be tough... I wish I was there to help with whatever you need... But I won't be able to make it to Salt Lake. It is snowing SO BAD here. I had snow up to my thighs today going and coming back from work... I love you and my prayers are with you.

Kika VilaNova said...

aaaiiii meninaaaaa!!! estou aqui em espirito de oracao! tomara que ele melhore logo logo e passe natal com voces!!

beijaumm!!

Audrey Holjeson said...

Oi Jenny, estamos aki sim orando por vcs! Espero q ele possa melhorar logo e voltar pra casa! Pena q nao moramos mais perto pra ajudar com alguma coisa!
Beijos pra vcs!

The Bryan's said...

I felt bad for you, all you wanted for Christmas was some stress free time. You must have been so stressed these last few days. If there is anything we can do please let me know. I'm glad to know to everything is better now.

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker