Well, we made it! After 10 days and 4200 miles( 4180 to be exact..) we went on our road trip and back. And what fun it was. For sure it will take more than one post to talk about all the fun things we did out there, but let me just say that Sam behaved so well during the trip. especially in the car. I am so proud of him! He also really loved all the kids there. Well, I guess most of them really aren't kids anymore, but he loved it. Here are some quick pictures, I did not take a lot with my camera because my dad had his all the time. And we also recorded a lot of fun too...like Shay taking me on a bike ride on his dads Harley, that was fun.Its getting late, so I should go, but tomorrow I will post more pictures.
Sam would only get close to the "animals" if Grandpa was with him



2 comments:
Nossa...adorei a criatividade pra entreter o Sam! Deu pra ver q vc estava bem preparada mesmo! Mas menina, vc tinha toda a razao...a gente aguenta qualquer dor pra ver akele rostinho qdo eles nascem! Ainda sinto q estou sonhando!
Jenny, tenho um convite para voce... Let me know when I can call you. Bjus, Patty :)
Post a Comment