Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fun stuff!

Here we are at Merom Bluffs( is that what they are called? Something like that) With the Wabash river right behind us.One of the prettiest sights I've ever seen. We also went down to the river( you can do that by going downs all these really steep stairs...which I would not have done unless Shay was there!!) Too bad that when we got there, I had to go to the bathroom really bad and they had to come pick me up with the car! Hahahaha ! But it was still so pretty!


This is what Sam was doing most of the time we were there





Then he woke up and played at the playground for a while


So, here are some more pictures.The ones right below here are of Georgetown and Paris ,Kentucky. Places I fell in love with. The houses were just so full of character and charm. And all the green...ahhh...it was so good to breathe some really fresh air!
Also, some pictures of when we went to the Amish village,in Indiana. They do not like to be photographed, so I just took some pictures from the car when we passed their buggies on the street. And afterwards we went to dinner at an Amish restaurant...Talk about yum-o! It was just a buffet, but you could really tell it was such good homemade food! Thanks Dana Kaye for taking us there!Oh, there is also Sam riding this horse they had at the entrance to the restaurant..he had to ride it at least 3 times before he was done.








No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker