Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tremonton, Idaho and Jackson Hole! Now we are home!


Me and Shay...we tried to get the Grand Teton on the back, but my big head blocked it.....

Sam in Jackson, at the Antlers Arch

Wyoming really is beautiful...too bad it gets soo cold!

The duck bit him twice...after that, he looked a t the duck and said: No no no!

Riding a choo-choo

Looking stylish in Daddy's flip flops!

At the hotel pool...he did not want us to hold him..little daredevil!

So..this last week was barely spent at home...specially for Shay. He left for Tremonton last Wednesday morning, I joined him on Saturday. On Sunday we drove up to Driggs,Idaho, and stayed the night there. On Monday morning we drove up to Jackson Hole, were Shay had a few meetings. We left Jackson at about 3pm. We then drove up to Idaho Falls, met with a work friend of Shay's, had dinner, and managed to get way behind scheduled.....we ended up leaving Idaho Falls at about 8:30pm!That's the time we were planning to get home..long story short...we got home at 12am! I had to work the next day too...boy, it was hard getting up on Tuesday.
But we had lots of fun during our trip. It was a little tiring for Sam to be in the car so much, but we gave in and bought him a portable DVD player. More than anything, we are preparing for the trip to California.....12 hours...I am not looking forward to the road trip.
Anyway.. these were some pictures we took...as you can see, Sam loves cows..specially calves..we had to go see them about a dozen times that day. My parents were with us in Tremonton, and my dad has some cute pictures of Sam in the rides, but I don't have those yet.
I am looking forward to Swiss Days on Saturday. We'll have almost all of the family there, and some friends too. I think I also enjoy Swiss Days because I know it is the last big weekend of work for Shay...I will be nice to have him on weekends again..even though he will still not be here for the next 2 or 3 ( other work related stuff)
Ok..enough said. Tchau!



Looking at the cows

Feeding a goat

Petting a bunny!

Isn't he the cutest bunny ever!?! I had one just like him when I was a kid...I wanted to take him home!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker