This is what Sam does if you ask him to "pout". "Fazer bico" in Portuguese.
I am so happy Sam is back to his normal self, after seeing him so sick I kept wishing he would come back to his normal super active self again. I kept reminding myself not to get mad when he did some mischievous little thing of his again, because that would mean he was fine,not sick, not crying, not on a hospital bed. So now when he starts to break the house I just smile, because I would rather tire myself picking up after him and his toys than tire myself taking care of him when he is sick and doesn't want to play.
We have great plans for tomorrow, that is, if we can get a babysitter for Sam!Shay was able to get free tickets to Chronicles of Narnia-Prince Caspian, a movie that comes out tomorrow and that I've been dying to see! And we will go to dinner before that.....we also always have a cake and sing happy birthday on the day of you birthday. Its somewhat of a tradition, doesn't matter if it falls on a wednesday and everybody has plans...we try to squeeze in 30 min and do that...usually a barbecue follows on Sunday...
We also are thinking of taking Sam to Thanksgiving point on saturday.They have a barn with some farm animals, and activities, such as milking a cow, etc...we are not sure about that tough because I just saw that is supposed to get up to 84* on sat...that is pretty hot to be outside with him...so we'll see.
Hope all of you have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment