Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hopefully now!


I came to realize that a bunch of friends of mine have created blogs,therefore I feel I should start updating mine again, and hopefully now I will keep doing so....A bit of a shame that I have nooo idea what I am doing when I try to put new things in, like new templates, music, pics...hopefully Shay will have time to teach me how...
In other news, Mother Day's weekend was fun and now we are getting ready to celebrate my birthday on friday! yay! I will be 23.....feel kinda of old....but then again Shay tells me he fells really old because he will be 26 and that is past your mid-20's...to me that is not...but to him it fells like he is already 30...nothing wrong with being 30...but I guess it came kind of fast for him...
I still feel weird celebrating Mother's Day, even tough I feel I am a mom, to me celebrating mother's day as always for my mom...an older mom,so I guess I just have to rethink the idea that we deserve to be celebrated whether we have been a mom for 25 years or 25 minutes. And we know those first 25 minutes are not the easiest!
So here goes a picture with the lovable creature that gives me the chance to celebrate Mother's Day! And I love him sooo much its incredible my heart hasn't exploded! I love you Sam!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker