But it's crazy how fast this past month has gone by. It's seems just yesterday was halloween! No kidding!
We had a great Thanksgiving, with my parents over and a surprise visit from my BFF Patricia and her family.It was a great weekend and we got to relax and enjoy our company. But then as soon as it was over it was like, back to reality!Hello! I do love to decorate for Christmas, but we don't have a lot of stuff, so this year I'm trying to make some things. I did succeed in making a skirt for our Christmas tree, turned out pretty cute. And this next week , with Shay being gone , I plan on making some more x-mas craft for our house.
I do not look forward to snow, or the cold, but I do enjoy lazy saturdays ( or any day of the week for that matter) and being all cuddled up inside!
And just so there are some pics, here are some random ones from the past couple of months
| The cutest super heroes in the house! |
| Mary Poppins and Bert |
![]() |
| Our christmas tree, or part of it, with the new skirt |




No comments:
Post a Comment