It's been so long, but we're still here! It was a crazy Summer, to say the least. But we made it, and I can't believe its already November! Sam is back in Preschool this year, and he loves it! He goes Monday-Thursday, and on the weekends he keeps asking me when is the day he gets to go to school again! He is learning so much, and growing up so fast. But everybody says that right? It's probably because kids do, they grow up so fast!
Daniel is almost 18 months,which I can't believe. He loves following his brothers footsteps, and sometimes that gets to be just a little too much. The same toy,the same cup,the same blanket,the same Mom...I am only one person, and can only be one place at a time! I'm sure all moms have felt this way one time or another. It's just that lately it seems Daniel has been sucking the life out of me sometimes. In the best sense of the word, of course., I love my kids to death, but Daniel has had this mom obsession lately that's been driving everybody around him a little nuts. Poor Daniel, I make him sound like some terrible kid. He's so cute right now. This phase of :everything you do is funny, and him making the cutest faces,and trying to get you to laugh. Of discovering the world, and its limits. Of being cute just by being yourself. It's lovely really.
On other notes, I have been discovering some new things. More of rediscovering really. I forgot how much I love to craft! I have been wanting to sew lately and only have been able to barely cut the fabric for my project. But I have found so many other cute things to do. Its funny how creativity works, I have always though of myself as a creative person, but for the past few months, just not doing anything had put me in damp mood. Then you realize all you have to do is star doing something. And it comes right back! The ideas,the thoughts....everything! I love it. I wish I had more time,and space and resources, but who doesn't right? I am happy that my creativity is flowing again...and soon you will all get to see some of it. Me and sister are planning on having a blog up soon with some of our little creations. You will be able to see it and get some if you'll like! So long for now, pictures will be up soon , we had the cutest Superheros for Halloween this year!
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Greer!!
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment