Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

I'm sorry for being gone for so long, but we didn't have internet for a couple of weeks! So I have a lot of pictures and a lot of catching up to do. I'll start with Halloween just because I think the kids look so cute! We had a ward Halloween party on Friday and then went trick or treating on Saturday night, it was lots of fun. Samuel is really at that age now where he understands, and loves the fact that he gets candy!! Of course he was deathly afraid of some monsters, but I guess that comes with the package. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the pictures!












I'm sorry for being gone for so long, but we didn't have internet for a couple of weeks! So I have a lot of pictures and a lot of catching up to do. I'll start with Halloween just because I think the kids look so cute! We had a ward Halloween party on Friday and then went trick or treating on Saturday night, it was lots of fun. Samuel is really at that age now where he understands, and loves the fact that he gets candy!! Of course he was deathly afraid of some monsters, but I guess that comes with the package. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker