Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pictures!


Sam in his new bike! Thanks Grandpa Taylor!

That's his bad boy face

Grandpa Taylor,Sam,Grayson,Shay,Daniel and me!


Raquel and Sam

Putting Grayson to work peeling some potatoes! Check out his apron!


Couple of pics from the baby shower, it turned out great( I'll post them all later!)


This is Sam and daddys hand after working in the car together


Grandpa took a picture of Sam...

And Sam took a pictue of Grandpa!
And last but not least, me and Daniel a couple of weeks ago

We've taken quite a few pictures over the past weeks that I haven't posted yet, so they will come all together now, and I'll explain them later...it's easier that way!We also have some pics with Grandpa Taylor and Grayson, since they are here visiting! Hope you enjoy them Grandma Taylor! Tem muitas fotos que a gente tirou noas ultimas semanas, entao eu vou colocar todas e depois explico o que sao, eh mais facil assim. Temos fotos tbm com Vovo Taylor e Grayson, porque eles estao aqui nos visitando.Espero que vcs gostem!

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Your pictures are soo cute!! I hope I look as cute as you when I'm pregnant! I love Sam's bad boy face, so tough! Ha ha

Audrey Holjeson said...

Q barrigao mulher!! Mas vc tah linda! Eh soh, barriga, hein!? Como vc estah se sentindo? Amei a decoracao do seu baby shower! E o Samuel tah mto fofo!!
beijos pra vcs!!

The Bryan's said...

Your belly is just so cute! I wish I would look as good as you when pregnant...:( I just turn into a ball! I can't get rid of my weight this time, its killing me. I loved all the pics! You look great! Sam looks so cute as usual! I'm excited to see the baby. I love your hair to by the way...You are going to think I'm a weirdo..hahahah

Raquel Pimentel said...

Adorei essa foto... vc está linda! Bjk's

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker