Thursday, November 13, 2008

Which twilight female are you?

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



I had to read the Twilight series, everybody was making such a big deal about it and I wanted to check it out myself.....well I have, I read Twilight,New Moon, and I just got Eclipse. I usually only read at night, if I am not too tired before I go to sleep. But with Shay working and traveling so much lately I have had a hard time sleeping, therefore giving me more time to read! I can't wait to go see the movie,and I got my sister to read it too..she is also very much into it. You can click on the link and take the quiz yourself!

1 comment:

Helga said...

You are SO ADDED to my list... am I in yours? Love you!

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker