Friday, October 10, 2008

Samuel is a big brother!


So, I was really trying to hold it in...partly because not even I believed at first. And I was going to wait to go to the Dr. first and all of that...but I am the kind of person that wears their feelings on their sleeve...I can't keep things inside. And we are so very happy with these news! Yes, I'm pregnant! Like I said, we are really happy with the news, but I am only a month along, so I am trying not to get overly excited yet.It is dreading on me though the fact that these are the last 9 months Sam will be an only child, and for some reason I feel kind of bad...like he will have to share us ...it's ridiculous, I know. But for some reason that was the very first thing I though about when I found out. Weird. Well, we weren't exactly trying for another one, we weren't stopping it either...but we figured it would take a little while longer to get pregnant. I guess not, and I guess we should have remembered that it only took a couple of mishaps to bring Sam into this world.
I still have to call and get a Dr. appointment, but to my calculations we are just over 4 weeks into it. I am not feeling sick yet, actually I am just really hungry all the time! Oh...and I have to pee all the time too...that was actually what ticked me off and made me go take a test.
There is a picture of one of the tests I took...I couldn't believe it at first so I took one every day for three days...they were all positives. You can't really see it very well, sorry ..my camera sucks!!!
But, we just wanted to tell everyone the good news and I needed to get that of my chest. We told Sam that we were having a baby, and tried to explain it to him,but he will probably have no idea of what is going on until my belly starts showing...a good 4 months.

2 comments:

Patty said...

I think Sam will have lots of fun with his little sibling! The only thing I worry is if he will be happy sharing his toys... hahaha jk!!
I'm very happy for you! :o)

The Bryan's said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Thanks for the comments... I do enjoy getting to know other people and specially from Curitiba!! You are welcome to come visit my blog at any time... Let's keep in touch! Where is your family from in Curitiba?

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker