Friday, October 24, 2008

I've been tagged!
8 things:
8 TV shows I like to watch:
Jon & Kate Plus 8
Law & Order : SVU
What not to wear
30 minute meals( I don't cook well, but I love cooking shows!)
The Office
Friends ( even though it's all reruns!)
Everybody Loves Raymond
Gilmore Girls

8 restaurants I like to eat at:
La Calle ( Best Lo Mein ever!!)
Bucca di Beppo
Souper Salad
Chuck-a-rama
Applebee's
TGI Fridays
Olive Garden
AL Forno's(this little Italian place we always go on our anniversary!)

8 things that happened today:
I had my first visit at my clinic to set up my prenatal care
I was almost very very late to my appointment had my sister not called asking why I had not dropped Sam off at her house yet( In my head my app. was at 10:30...It was actually at 10!!)
I satisfied my craving for Coxinhas!!!
I also satisfied my craving for a good Passion fruit juice!
I was able to take a nap even if Sam did not, because my nephews watched him!
I spent the afternoon at my sisters house
I watched Samuel and his cousin Raquel fight and kick and scream because of a little stroller! It sounded like they were ripping each other apart!
I had to wash off dog poop off of Sam shoes...eeww!

8 things I am looking forward to:
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas.I think this year will be really special for Sam because he understands a lot more.
Finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!
Spending New Year's in Disneyland( Hopefully)
Watching Sam grow up and become such a cute kid like he already is!
Having a healthy pregnancy
Having a new little baby in the house!!
Decorating the baby room

8 things on my wish list:
A trip to Brazil
A trip to Europe
Buying a house and having a dog!
Traveling
Living in a place where its warmer year round
Seeing my sister in Brazil which I haven't seen in almost 9 years!
Being able to say we are self sufficient...(having all my food storage done and all of that!)
Paying off all our debt!

I tag: Patricia,Marize,Ariane and anyone else who hasn't been tagged!

2 comments:

Audrey Holjeson said...

Oi Jenny! Nao sei se ja te dei os parabens pela gravidez...jah tinha visto mas nao sei se consegui comentar! Vcs tem preferencia pelo sexo?
Beijinhos!!!

The Bryan's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker