Friday, August 8, 2008

Bowling!

This is what Shay did when I was trying to get a picture...silly boy!He dared me to post it...So here it is!
But then I got a good one...never mind you can't see that he had his fingers behind my head..luckily I didn't get them when I shot it.

So we went on a date on Wednesday night. We went bowling with Chris and Patricia. Patricia has been my friend for a few years and we were fortunate enough that our husbands are alike and they like hanging out together....sometimes they talk even more than we do!So it works out great! We always have fun, and they love Sam..and Sam ditto. It's so funny because Sam learned to say tio and tia, which literally means uncle and aunt. But in Brazil, you also call tio and tia just regular people. Like, your teachers in elementary school, or the lady in the supermarket you don't know, or your neighbor. So Sam now calls any guy or any lady tio and tia.
Anyhow,it's my Dad's birthday today..Happy Birthday DAD! He will be 58 in 08/08/08! That's cool huh? Shay is up in Coalville today, and hopefully he won't get too tired of driving, since the canyons close today, he will have to go through Provo to come home.Other than that, Sam is ready for his nap so I should go! Tchau!

Our friends Paty and Chris

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker