So here are some more pictures in Kamas. As you can see, we went there...again. But it's only because Shay has been working up there so much. This was last Saturday before the Derby. The Lions Club had this train ride for the little kids, and Sam was very excited to get on the train. Once I put him in there he was kind of unsure if he wanted to go and not have me with him. But I followed him around a little bit and by the time it was over I had to pull him out of the train!
He also enjoyed playing in the playground with this little girl . She was probably 3 or 4, and I'm sure he didn't understand a thing she said, but he still followed her around and played with her.....He seems to like kids who are older than him. Maybe because he is used to playing a lot with his cousin Lucas, who is now 6. But anyway, we were able to spend some time with Shay and enjoy a cool drink together...that doesn't happen very often. He is usually working and running all around all day.
The picture up top is of Sam with his grandpas cowboy boots! He absolutely loves them! They are pretty big and very hard to walk on for him, but he still loves to put them on and walk around. He does fall every 4 to 5 steps, but that does not stop him from putting them on every time he sees them. We will definitely have to get him some cowboy boots this year. I am sure I will find some in one of the many fairs I end up going to. Speaking of which, we will be up in Heber from Thursday through Sunday. We'll have a motel room up there which will make it easier on Sam and me. So I'm sure we'll have more pictures of the fair up there by next week. Hope all of you are having a good week, mine sure is busy...See ya later! Tchau!



No comments:
Post a Comment