Thursday, July 3, 2008

Luau


We had a Luau @ our branch a couple of weeks ago, it was such fun for the kids, and I just couldn't believe how cute Sam and Raquel looked ! I ended up finding his shirt at last minute, and I think it looks so adorable! Raquel was also in one of her cutest dresses!
This last week has been scorching hot up here! It's like we live in the desert...oh wait a minute... WE DO! I know it's no comparison to Vegas or anything, but it makes so unbearable to be outside between the hours of 10am and 10pm!!!! I may be overreacting...after all I was the one that could not wait for Summer to be here...well, I got my wish, it sure is here! With all of its 100 degree glory, i think right now I would love some snow,or at least some rain.....Ok, I am done complaining!
Tomorrow is 4th of July, and tonight they had some Freedom Fest thing on the high School by our house ,and when I came home from my sister , I could see the fireworks show from my front door! It was pretty cool! Sam was asleep so he didn't see it, I am not sure how he would react to them, he hasn't really seen fireworks yet, he was too little last year, we'll see how he does tomorrow. So it's getting late and I should go to bed!...Tchau!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker