Last week I was getting some of the decorations for Sam's birthday party done. I was painting some animals and, when Sam saw what I was doing he asked to paint too. So I let him have half the table and some paint and paper. He had done this before and he usually kept the paint to the brush and paper....not this time....he got right into it.
He loved the fact that my mom painted his hands and put them on paper. And when we though he was done, his eyes started itching and voila! he had paint all over his face, his hair, his shirt! It was one of the most fun I saw him have..never mind the ruined shirt and shorts....and that my table looks like a collage. I was soo fun just watching him!
And talking about fun, today we went to This is The Place Heritage Village. They had a special Days of '47 Family Fun Day. It was all free, with carnival games, food, bouncy houses, pony rides, pet zoo, carriage rides, train rides...you name it! But let me tell you...I think half of Salt Lake was up there...it was CRAZY! We didn't stay up there too long because it was pretty hot outside, and there were huge lines for everything. Sam still had so much fun petting the animals, and having a wagon ride, and getting balloons. I will put up some pictures when I download them in my computer. Well, we just got back and Sam is about ready for a nap, so I got to go! See ya later!



No comments:
Post a Comment