Sunday, June 22, 2008


So Summer officially started on Friday, and I am more than ready for it. We went to the pool last Tuesday, before Shay took off to Vegas..it was fun! Sam doesn't love the pool that much though, he loves taking a bath, and playing with water...but he is not a big fan of pools.
I have to say, I love summer, but I am not exactly loving the 96 degrees weather we've been having....what kills is that is gets to be too much to be outside with Sam, unless we know it's a place with lots of shade. It kinda of feels like winter again, where you have to think of an indoor place where he can run and have fun without destroying half of it.
Even with all that I am ready for some outdoor time, some camping, some picnics, barbecues, and some rodeos and county fairs with Shay. He will pretty much be working every Saturday this Summer , but it is a sacrifice we make that helps us a little for the rest of the year....
I am pretty dead right now, it's almost midnight, so I'll stop here. I will try to post again this week, and maybe I will figure out how to put the pictures in a row with the writing in between...hihihi...I am sooooo lost when it comes to those kind of thing...you will all have to forgive me for that!

No comments:

DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker